A cookie is a small portion of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
How do I control cookies?
For more information on how to adjust your web browser settings for cookies see www.aboutcookies.org
For a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy see www.youronlinechoices.com
Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.
Although you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies, if you do so you may experience a resulting loss of functionality of this website.
Third party & performance cookies
We use a number of third party services. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
Here’s a list of third-party services which may be used on www.newzealand-flyfishing.com. For more information on each, we suggest you check the relevant third party website.
- Facebook is used to connect to Wilson’s Riverview Angling and as such some Facebook-related cookies may be stored, such as ‘Facebook Connect’ for logging in.
- YouTube and Vimeo are used to convey video content.
- Instagram is an image gallery site.
- MailChimp is used for our digit newsletter.
- Google Analytics Tracking: This is the Google Analytics cookie that collects information about visitors to the site, traffic, page views and a number of other metrics. You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies here: www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html