Fishing Trips and Prices for the 2023-24 Season
Rates quoted are in $NZD and inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST). These prices are valid from October 1st 2023 and are subject to change without prior notice.
My guided fishing season runs from October 1st to April 30th.
NB: A minimum of two days guided fishing is required to secure a booking.
( If you only want a single guide day, you can contact me at short notice, and I may be able to help if I’m not guiding other anglers at that time)
FULL DAY BASE GUIDE RATE:
NZD$1200.00 per day for 1 or 2 persons
The Base Guide Rate applies to Day Trips out of Reefton.
In addition to some excellent local-river fishing, there are also many places we can fish using a helicopter for access. Please note that all helicopter charter fees are in addition to this rate.
CAMPOUTS AND ROAD TRIPS:
If you would like to arrange a Campout or undertake a Road Trip away from Reefton, please contact me directly and we can discuss it. There are many options and I will work with you to put together a trip to suit your abilities and aspirations.
NB: On Campouts or Road Trips, anglers will be responsible for meeting all additional food, accommodation and fuel expenses.
BRYAN’S BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- A minimum of two days guided fishing is required to secure a booking. I don’t accept advanced bookings for single days.
- A deposit is required to fully confirm a booking. All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and will include statutory Goods and Service Tax (GST), currently set by the Government at 15%.
- NB: No booking is confirmed until a deposit has been received. Following a booking I will hold fishing dates for 14 days only pending payment of the deposit, (unless otherwise arranged). After 14 days the dates will be made available to other anglers again.
- Deposits will be 50% of the estimated total guiding fee for all bookings.
- Deposits can be paid either by bank transfer or direct credit to my bank account.
- Full payment of any balance owed can be paid by bank transfer or direct credit to my bank account prior to the commencement of each trip.
- Preferred methods of payment are; Internet banking, bank transfer, or cash.
- I don’t provide Credit Card or Eftpos facilities.
- Foreign personal cheques are not accepted.
- Rates exclude fishing licences, accommodation, helicopter or boat charters or any other additional expenses that anglers may incur when they are not specified in the guiding rate.
- Travel insurance is recommended as essential.
For cancellations more than 60 days prior to the reservation date, the deposit will be refunded, minus a booking charge of NZD$800.00. Thereafter the entire deposit is forfeited unless the client finds a replacement angler.
Please understand that late cancellations are a significant burden for any small business.
Wilson’s Riverview Angling cannot be responsible for the safe-keeping of customers’ property and you agree to release us from all liability for loss or damage to that property. You also agree to release from all liability and to indemnify Bryan Wilson and Wilson’s Riverview Angling against any liability we incur to anyone else resulting from the failure by you or any other member of your group to follow our instructions.